1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

help terrable patterns w/diana choke tubes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mecman, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mecman

mecman TS Member

Has anyone experanced bad shot patterns with diana choke tubes ,My Browning cynergy shoots a terrable pattern with the factory diana chokes(invector plus)lots of holes in the pattern poi is very high and to the right tried modified and full chokes the modify seems to be the worst patterns like imp. cylinder full patterns like modified at best all shot @40 yards gun in a vise help needed, i know i can try other invector plus tubes but what brand would be recomended hate to buy tubes that are no good . Thanks Gary

2. mecman

mecman TS Member

Thank you will do Gary

3. mecman

mecman TS Member

Hey rebel wrightsgunsmith.com web sight is no longer available do you have a phone#

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

if every choke that you try shoots high and to the right, i would say that your barrel was threaded crooked. the patterns might also be a result of that also. i would first take the gun to a smith that is capable of checking your choke tube threads in your barrel for center. hey Doug B., got your ears on?

5. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote><I>"Hey rebel wrightsgunsmith.com web sight is no longer available do you have a phone#"</I></blockquote>

It's available if you use the correct web address: Wright's Gunsmiths

Mike

6. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I don't know about Diana chokes but as you can see in Brownings FAQ website above their chokes are more open than other manufacturers because Browning rates them in a different way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.