1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - Synergy release trigger

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ruck, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Phillip Crenwelge is as good as it gets for release triggers. His cell is 210-313-5988.

Ken Rucker

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Every reputable gunsmith I've heard has said you can't do it, so I would be wary of one who say he can. If you ask Kemmerly, I'm sure he'll say he can do it, just pay in advance.

3. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

After talking to several people I don't think anyone that is a reputable trigger man can do a release on the Cynergy. I sold mine because of that reason. I really hated to I think they are a great shotgun.

Jerry Walker

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

On another post some one said that Thurman Gobel from Ohio can do the release for a Cynergy. His number is 419-675-3164.
    Good luck and please keep us posted.
    Randy

5. tp

tp TS Member

I decided to talk to the trigger guys before I bought a Cynergy.After getting the thumbs down from Allems, Spears, and Jerrie White I decided on something else.Kemmerly said he could build one which was the clincher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.