1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Help-Spolar and Rem. primers***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Longhorn, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

I love my hydraulic Spolar. There is not a better unit on the market. I'm struggling though, with Remington primers. Everything runs through it like melted butter with the exception of Remington primers which hang up all the time. Can anyone give me a simple solution to this problem?

2. trap41

trap41 TS Member

oh oh...here we go again

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Send Me an e-mail . I had the same problem .

4. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

We very seldom ever get a call anymore about a problem with Remington primers and when we do, we offer solutions and tell our customers to call us back if the first advice we offer does not work. If either of you called with a problem that our first tech support advice did not solve, please call back. There is a solution that a minor adjustment will fix or if worse comes to worse, we tell you which parts of the primer system to send back, we put those parts on a reloader, fix it and send it right back to you. Will you please call for tech support or give me your name and we will call you.

Dicksie Spolar
    800 227 9667

5. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

No one has called or e-mailed yet:

Dicksie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.