1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Remington wingmaster

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Murphy, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy

Murphy Member

0   0   0

I recently purchased a Remington Wingmaster 20 ga. on another site, came in with a badly damaged stock. The seller had it insured but Fed X after looking at pictures of the box want to settle for 1/2 of the insured amt. The seller is willing to take it back or give me cash toward new stock. I want to keep the gun and buy a new stock. My question is, will a stock from any wingmaster fit any other Wingmaster if both stocks are from the 1970's. I have located a stock but don't want to buy a stock that may not fit. Thanks, Dave

2. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

If they are willing to pay for 1/2 of it they are admitting fault.

Make them pay for all of it.

3. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Fight them !!!! Insist they pay for a new stock, matched with a forearm and properly fitted if needed. Start with filing a complaint with your local BBB and then go from there.

4. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You can use any 870 stock. If your serial number ends in "X" or "N" your gun is built on the 12 gauge frame and takes 12 gauge stocks. If your serial number ends in "K" or "U" are built on the small frame and take LT or LW stocks.

You can also use any 1100 stock but you will need a long (10 1/2") stock bolt.

Michael Goines

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.