1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help posting pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooteraa27aa, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Would appreciate some help putting pics on here. Cant seem to make it work. Post on all other gun sites and ebay with no problems but on here pics just dont show up. Please email me at teet@eze-eye.com. I would rather talk to someone on the phone then nack and forth by email
    Chris

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

I take it that the link above doesn't help you, right?

3. trapshooteraa27aa

No it doesnt work. Something Im doing wrong I guess.
    chris

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

If you have a Photobucket account, use the HTML Code below the pic you want to post. Just copy and paste that link and you are good to go.

Like this....

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Hope this helps.....

Jerbear

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The easiest way to post photos is to use the "Insert/Upload Image" button located just above the Reply to Thread box.

Just click on "Insert/Upload Image" which is three lines above the reply box. This will open a new window. Click on the "Browse" button. This will open another window which will let you navigate to the photo you want to upload.

After you have uploaded the photo (it will be displayed on the Upload Page. Then select "Insert Image After Your Thread Text". This will put the HTML in your reply at the end of your message. You may move the HTML anywhere you want it in the reply. You can upload multiple images to the reply box.

I hope this helps,

Jim Skeel

[​IMG]

6. trapshooteraa27aa

Thanks for everyones help and all the pms I got. I have successfully downlaoded a pic. be afraid..be very afraid..lol
    chris

7. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I really like this site but why does it have to be so hard to post a picture. I have numerous trapshooting pictures that I can't post on here. WHY CAN'T WE JUST COPY AND PASTE???
    Steve Balistreri

8. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

senior smoke,

posting a photo on this forum is even easier than copy-and-paste because you only use the left mouse button:<UL><LI>open the screen that you would use to start a new post or reply to one

<li>type the post or the reply you want to send

<LI>notice the line that reads Insert/Upload Image on the left above the typing screen?

<LI>click on it and you will be taken to a screen that contains a single line text window with "Browse" at the right end and "Upload" under the middle of it

<li>click "Browse" and you will be magically transported to your own computer directories. Navigate to the one where you store your pictures. Click on a picture you want to add to your post and then click on "Open" and the computer address of that picture will appear in the TS.com box described just above

<LI>above the address box are 2 choices for where the picture will appear in your post or reply. Click on the one that reads "Insert image after text" or words to that effect

<LI>all the code necessary to make your photo appear in your post will be entered for you in the proper place. All you need do then is click on "Submit Message"</ul>

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.