1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help OUR VETS.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by brigade, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigade

brigade TS Member

This rogue government is out of control and at all cost must be reeled in. Now they have started their euthanasia program on the very ones that are protecting their sorry ass's......Ed

2. brigade

brigade TS Member

This administration has made it their #1 goal to dictate to us when our life will be over per their rules. Seniors and now Veterans.

I have a different perspective altogether!!!!! Ed

3. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Wow, I really need to become a GOPER looking to be elected, it would be real easy, you guy believe anything.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Fatty,,,,we just don't believe what ever the gov't puts out as gospel,,,,oh, wait he is not our messiah,,,,what is funny, the Bush admin pulled the use of this and your hussein brought it back up,,,,I suppose you don't believe that we are in the spendiest administration in history....

5. brigade

brigade TS Member

fathawk

GOPER !!!!! Why not become obamas spelling czar.... Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.