1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help on posting picture

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by peddler, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peddler

peddler Member

Need help --When I get to the point of test image URL by displaying image, I will paste the image that I want in the box above test image URL. The picture comes up. I am not able to get the Insert image URL in thread Post box? At what point do you write the thread? Do you do it first then minimize your screen and copy and past? Once you have the complete post finished will both the picture and your thread show or will just the thread show until you submitt the thread and then both will show once you open the thread in what ever catagory you have chosen for your thread??

2. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I clicked on Insert/Upload Image. Then I clicked on Browse and selected a picture. I highlighted it and selected Open.I then could see the picture. I then selected Upload after message. Then the URL showed in the message area and I put my thread above it.I then clicked Submit Message. Picture may be below message.There is no copy or paste involved.

I think that is all I did. Ray

Picture of the modified Vise Grips I made to remove coil springs.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.