1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Help on Model 12

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by valley1, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Need help !Purchased from an estate the following.Model 12 ,30" full choke barrel with beautiful trap wood with jones adjustment.SN 1392xxx both barrel and receiver have matching numbers. .Has a simmons vent. rib and Winchester proof mark on left hand side of barrel to the left of simmons rib.Has 12 ga.Super Speed &SuperX 3" chamber markings under the Winchester proof mark on left side of barrel.Gun looks to be in 95%condition both bluing on barrel and receiver and excellent wood 95%.This gun smokes targets at the 27 yd.line.Can someone please tell me what i have and is this the 3" duck gun shown in blue book?If i decide to sell what would be a reasonable price.
    Thanks for all your help

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Yes--you have a duck model that was converted to a trap gun. Many were done up this way. Value is in the $700-850 range.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It could be worth more if the wood is that nice and the condition is very good also they are very popular for game shooting as they have great chokes and can take the extra heavy shells some game shooters load. The range quoted is about right for a good gun a picture would help in getting a more accurate value

4. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you I have pictures but i don't know how to post them

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jones adjustment is a minus.

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%