1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help on cynergy combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper5, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper5

trapper5 TS Member

Need help making up my mind about buying new set, good value, well made, easy to shoot? etc. thank you for input. unsingle como!

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I would look into a used CG first, I had a Cynergy for about three weeks.

The CG is twice the gun.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

trapper5,

Buy used, if your going to buy one. Resale has been a bit rough on these guns. The trigger is another issue. Some are very good and most are poor. If you need a release, forget it.

They seem to point and swing descently enough. I've never shot one that had a high round count in it, so I'm not sure on how much these guns loosen up over time.

ss

4. GIV1911

GIV1911 TS Member

I've had mine 2 years now just about 23,000 shells thru it I just replaced striker springs and firing pins in the gun, took about 30 minutes very easy to work on and well thought out.

5. claybuster1187

claybuster1187 Member

When I was looking for a gun I shot many different guns at the Grand. I shot a Cynergy, XT, SKB, and a Beretta 682. I shot all the guns with both barrels. To me it was an easy choice. I picked the Beretta because it was easy to swing, had a better trigger, and was a nicer gun. The Beretta is only about $300 more and has better resale value.
    Jason

6. superump

superump TS Member

I just bought the classic cynergy trap combo and I absolutely love how it fits, swings and shoots. I shot my friends 682 gold E and I prefer the cynergy and my friend shot mine and he agreed that he likes the cynergy better. He thinks the wood is better and the cynergy is better built. He said he would have bought the cynergy but they do not or did not make a left hand gun when he bought the gold E. I have not one complaint, regret or second thoughts about my cynergy combo especially with the price I paid for it. I have shot quite a few shells through it already with not one trigger or firing pin problem. Just my opinion. If you decide to go with the Cynergy try Erik at Cove Creek Outfitters in PA, their prices can not be beat abd they take care of return customers. One other thing my friend had the forearm crack two months after he bought it and got NO help from Joel Etchen where he bought it and Beretta was HORRIBLE with customer service and turn around time on fixing the gun. Beretta had the gun all of last summer (over three months) with nothing but promises and lies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.