1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help OldMnGopher

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ebsurveyor, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Hey Bob,

Congratulations on winning the big one, the GAH.

After shooting my lowest handicap score of the year in the GAH I need to make some changes. I tried to copy some other big guns without success. Since we have some things in common, about the same age, yellow dogs, like to shoot, etc. I though I would ask you for some help especially after I saw:
    Email:
    Date: Sat, Dec 13, 2008 - 06:54 PM ET
    Website Address:
    Phil, Are you forgetting about the handicap clinic I gave you in October, 2001.

I'm not ready for a clinic yet. I just need help with my gun and shells. I did get a gun like yours at the Grand. Do you mind sharing a few things? What does your bore and choke measure? How high does it shoot and what shells do you use? Release or pull? This is no joke. I have the gun and need to get it setup. I'm not sure Tom has approval to share your information so I'm asking you for it. If I can show marked improvement in 'caps next year you could go on the "clinic circuit" and name your price. If you do want the whole world to see you answers please email them to: ebsurveyor@aol.com

Thank you and nice shooting, keep it up.

BTW: Daisy was disappointed that you and your labs didn't stop in for a visit this year.
    [​IMG]

2. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Help!!!!

3. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

HELP!!!!
    I'm up the creek without HELP!

[​IMG]

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Eb, settle down. Bobby Munson is out of town and won't be back until early next week.

For starters though, you might want to talk to your wife.........she shoots a gun similar to Bob's.........and if I recall.........had better scores than you at the GAH. She'll help ya. Just a suggestion. :>)

Or, you could just make a call to Sturgis and get it over with. What did I tell you before I left? Don't be afraid to buy the best.

Your buddy..........Jimmy Bowen.

5. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Hey JB she has an MX2000. Me and Bob shoot MX10's. Like a fool I shot my MX15 for the GAH.

6. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

We'll be jumping with joy if Bob tell us "The Secret".
    [​IMG]

7. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

Sorry I haven't replyed sooner by have been out of town. Answers to your questions - Chokes: by Tom Wilkenson (I don't know what size they are)
    POI- 2 inches high at 35 yards. Shells - 3x71/2 FEDERAL PAPER Pull Trigger 4 1/2Lbs This is what I shoot - everyone has to find what works for them.
    Yellow Lab Females work for me - we now have 3 - Bob

8. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Thanks Bob!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.