1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help? NRA GRANT MONEY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by western kansas, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. western kansas

western kansas TS Member

Help, we would like to hear from clubs or youth shooting programs that have applied for NRA Grant. We have been waiting since last week-end in January to hear from the NRA about our grant. As of this date, we have not heard a word. We did get a letter from our local NRA person, but nothing from headquarters. We are already into our season and need some help. Our state shoot is the 1st week in June which leaves us only 8 weeks of practice, if we had our shells today. If you have received any word about your grant, please let us know. Thanks for your time.

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

We received notification of our acceptance but nothing else. Indiana had another giveaway because not very many clubs applied for it. Last year over 100 grants were given, this year only 33 applied for it because you had to do it online. The NRA had another deadline so more could get the apps in. I didn't think it was that bad, ended up doing ours plus two other clubs.

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Here in MI the application deadline is April 1,with NRA meetings in June-money, if awarded arriving in Aug.Perry

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Indiana was Dec 31 and March 15 for the Friends of the NRA grants

5. maka

maka Member

Check the NRA website and see how much your states Friends of NRA donated to the grant program. This dollar amount very often determines what your state gets in return.

6. western kansas

western kansas TS Member

Has anyone gotten their money or merch from the NRA Store? We received our grant which was approved in January and still no word on how it will be disbursed or when we will get it. We are to get targets and shells from our grant. We would like to know if anyone has received anything from the NRA Store as of this date? If so, please let us know how it worked. I'm on the committee in Kansas who reviews all the grants so I know how that process works. Now I would like to know if anyone knows where we go from here. Our season is well underway already and our state shoot is the first of June. So it is paramount that we hear something real quick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

has anyone applied for an nra grant

how to get a nra grant

nra trap shooting grants