1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed w/ a Perazzi

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by spritc, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

I will be selling several skeet guns for a widow, whose husband shot a lot of skeet before passing away with cancer.

Her records show one of the guns is a Perazzi Comp 1 O/U, having a ser.# of 3967X, which my records show as a type 3. It comes with 27.5" barrels that are slit ported, 2 trigger groups, 3 sub-gauge, full length Kolar tube sets and a Nasco case that holds everything. The sides of the receiver have deep engraving and do not designate a model.

What model is the gun?

The wood has some repairable cracks, at the wrist going thru the checkering on both sides on the buttstock and at the bottom edge of the forearm. There is significant blue wear on the bottom of the receiver and trigger guard.

What value range would you place on this Perazzi?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Steve

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Sound like a SC1 skeet gun with factory "Tula choke". You should see SC1 on the left fence when you open the action. Detachable trigger with flat springs like MX-8.

Hard to give a price without seeing the gun, but based on your description, $2500~2750 should be close.

3. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Steve,

You are right, it says SC1T. Does your price quote include the sub-gauge tubes and 2nd trigger group? I will post pictures and a price, once the lady agrees on the price.

Thanks,
    Steve

ps. I will also be selling a 1968 Browning Superposed Lightning skeet in excellent condition with Kolar sub-gauge tubes as well.

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

The price I gave for reference does not include sub gauge tubes and extra trigger. Just the basic skeet gun with 27-5/8" barrel, which was very popular at the time.

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks again Steve!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.