1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? Help needed for Caesar Guerinni Ejector Arm???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Newfoundlander, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

During a regular cleaning of my O/U barrels , a roller type piece with a hole in the center disappeared from the ejector system for the bottom barrel..
    It is round , approx 1/4 inch in diameter and fits in a slot near the rear of the ejector arm...

I would appreciate knowing the purpose of this piece and what the effects would be using this gun with the bearing type piece missing..

Also where to find a replacement part, my gun is a Magnus Trap LTD,..

Much appreciated,

Robert Appleby

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Call John Skinner, Gunsmith at Caesar Guerini. 410-901-1131 (9-5 eastern time)

Bob

3. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

The disc is the ejector stop, it is what retains the ejector, if I remember right it is removed by pushing in on the ejector and then picking it out. As Bob suggested call Guerini and they will send you one.

JohnR

4. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

I will contact mr. Skinner as you sujest...
    I am in Canada , and these parts are no available here..

Thank you much for the help,

Robert

5. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

I contacted John as advised by Bob , and he put me onto contacting FN , the Canadian distributer who I bought the Gun from..

It is useless to contact FN as they don't have a clue of what they are selling let alone what needs fixing..

If anyone out there can tell me where to buy an ejector stop ( small roller type piece approx 1/4 in. diameter ) It would be greatly appreciated..

These things are about the size of an asprin , and shouldn't be too difficult to ship to Canada..

I truely love my Caesar and how it shoots, but plans are in the making for a Kreighoff Trap Special this coming summer...

Sorry Caesar , I just cant take the bull$%^& that is offered by Caesar's represenative here in Canada..

It is Pathetic , the service that we get here,

Robert

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

Robert If you have access to a machine shop you could make a new stop based on the dimensions of the old. Even without the machine shop you can buy a piece of steel rod the right diameter cut of a piece the right thickness and drill a hole in the center. The only purpose the hole serves is a place to put a pin to lift the stop out of its slot.

--- Chip King ---

7. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Bob

Call CG in the States and ask for Brian Palmer. Tell him what you need and your situation. At least get the part number from him and if he can't ship it to you directly, you can order it by part number from FN.

How are the Moose burgers and smoked Salmon...and what time is lunch?

Vern

8. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

Thank you Chip for the info..

I was talking to John Skinner at Guerinni in the U.S. and he informed me that he would be pleased to send me the part at no cost to me , which is a class act on his part..

As for here in canada , FN couldn't supply me an unsingle barrel when I asked about having one ordered , let alone fixing a gun or ordering parts..

They needed to know some valueable information like what is an unsingle????

So this will tell you what we are dealing with here in canada as a distributer of firearms..

They should be in the hamburger business or shoeing horses or something...

I am extremely pleased with the satisfaction that I am getting with the Caesar Guerinni , and my adverages have increased by 5 targets per hundred when compared to my shooting the Citori for 10 years plus...

Now to answer Vern ,

I wish you were here man for to try the Moose..

I think that this animal was the best by far that we have ever had..

You can tell that by the amount of fat on this one as the pictures that I sent you showed , we knew that it was going to be good..

Smoked salmon is also delicious , but at this time of year we have moved to trying out the dried salt fish , potatoes and pork fat...

Now that's a feed me son...

Tell you what , when Goldie and I head down that way next year with the trailer , I will bring you some good old Newfie grub , now how`s that sound..

Take care my friend,

Robert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.