1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP NEEDED------COREY ASHBECK IS MISSING!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ounce-n-3/8s, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Corey was last seen shooting at Rattlesnake Gun Club on Saturday the 14th. The most recent photo is attached; wearing his new stocking cap and shooting glasses. Corey shoots a high-rib Mossberg 1200.

If found, please keep him.

Signed,

His shooting buddies------ Shane, Bob, Josh, Don and Kristin

[​IMG]

2. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

We would have to be luckier than hitting the lottery for him to stay missing....bets are he is playing 18 at the country club.

3. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I think he may be there. I heard tale of a guy that looked like him wearing a speedo, chipping his way through the ice of a water hazard (the only difference was, that this individual was wearing a snorkle and mask). I think he sells the recovered golf balls on a street corner of Benton City or Pendleton. We are getting conflicting stories at the moment.

Thanks for the lead Buckshot!!!

Shane

4. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

I don't know where he is, but that's the best he's ever looked.

Bill

5. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Guys.........Guys. I is here, the short bus was stuck in a snow bank. I survived on my crayons once I got my tongue unstuck from the seat in front of me.......Crayons goooooooood. Hope to see all you comedians soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.