1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!! need info on hi-priced guns........@@@@@@@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Captain Bud, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

I need some help on figuring the value of some high priced guns.

A k-80 combo, 34-32, I figure $6,000. to 10,000. Hardly shot, 14 1/2 LOP, excellent wood and metal. All tubes. I know that I am in the ballpark for this gun. Four way comb.

A Ljutic SUPER HDCP L.E. ser. # 35xx 32" full, flat black with stainless rec. Gold trigger. Very good to excellent wood and metal. Was $10,000 when new.
    I haven't got a clue what this is worth. Comes with its factory case. Four way comb. Gun also says that it is a part of a 25 gun run, (xx of 25).Any idea of the value?

Another Ljutic, Ltx Pro 3... ser. # 3xx, 34" ported barrel with chokes (3), shot very little, excellent wood and metal, with americase. Probably $9,000. or more when new. Four way comb. Again, I haven't a clue on what this is worth. You knowledgeable folks?

And last but not least, an ALfermann, Silver Dollar Special, 34", gold trigger, less expensive americase, excellent wood and metal. Four way comb. Maybe never shot. Super clean. Looks LNI case. Was $8,500.+ when new.

All of these guns have been very well taken care of by the owner. They are probably safe queens. They all look like they haven't been shot or have been shot maybe 1,000 shells thru them. They are wonderful.

All the guns are LOP at 14.25 to 14.50 inches. I am going to take another look at them tomorrow and make the guy an offer for each one individually.

Any and all info will be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Philip Santos Capt. (Ret.) Team Budweiser in Arizona.....email xxxTeambudpms1 at aol dot comxxx

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

78 people have viewed this and nobody has any idea of the values of these beautiful, clean, shotguns.

I guess that the folks with all the knowledge of these guns must be out shooting. Probably practicing for the shoot in Tucsun starting on Monday.

I'll keep checking back.

Again, thank you in advance for any help on the values of these guns.

Phil

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

A k-80 combo, 34-32, I figure $7,000.

A Ljutic SUPER HDCP L.E. ser. # 35xx 32" full. The 32" will be more difficult tosell. $4500.
    Ljutic, Ltx Pro 3... ser. $4000.00

ALfermann, Silver Dollar Special. $4500.00
    Keep in mind condition means alot.

I hope this helps.
    Don FFL dealer in Ohio

4. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Thanks you, Don.

After I posted, I started looking for as many 'for sale' posts on here as I could that dealt with these guns. Seems that the Ljutics are lower priced than I remembered. Must be the economy!

Also, in looking around this and other sites found that though Alfermann's have an excellent rep that they too are selling for less than half of original cost.

The K-80 will probably be the best bet, but I think that I will keep my options open on all of these fine guns.

Again, thank you for responding.

Philip Santos

5. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Check Jaquas ... http://www.jaquas.com/ and Etchens .... http://www.joeletchenguns.com/ web sites. Bill Malcolm

6. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

gone to check them out once again and.........

Thanks guys

Phil

7. t901

t901 Member

If you posted some picture it would help.
    Thanks Todd

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If you have to ask the value, you are late to the party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.