1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP..Need a Parker Butt Plate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmi, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Ask the same question here, I'm sure you'll get a reply.
    http://www.parkergun.org/forums/

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have one with the dog on it if I can find the darn thing. Would that be the one you are looking for? Let me know if it is the one you are loking for. sx1jeff@yahoo.com

3. Wentez

Wentez Member

I havea a few. What is your width, length, and screw spacing.

George Wentz

4. clb

clb TS Member

More than likely, your GH would have had a peaked dogs head butt plate. In later years they had non peaked butt plates. It is also possible that a rubber recoil pad was original equipment if so ordered. It would be period correct to install a repro Silvers pad which would let you keep the LOP the same.

5. Wentez

Wentez Member

Pete - I will do some digging tomorrow. Supposed to get to 85 here tomorrow so I will go shoot - I will do some looking when I get back.

Geo

6. Wentez

Wentez Member

My apologies - I cannot find them. It appears I have put them in a 'safe' place. I will do some more digging tomorrow - if I have any result I will post a note. I did find a few Ithicas.

Geo

7. pdq

pdq Member

30 years ago I bought an 1889 Parker Brothers P grade that also had been converted to a rubber butt plate -- only thing on the gun that wasn't original.

I took it to Griffin & Howe un NY and they were able to fit one beautifully. This was about 10 years ago, and unfortunately I don't remember the cost.

Pete

8. Model12

Model12 Member

Email me and I'll send you DelGrego's phone #. Bob drop the x's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.