1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me Understand "our" Government

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Help Me Understand

Please, please help me understand our Government. The Senate just voted for the Bailout Bill. I went online to look at the bill. It is 451 pages long and the Bailout part of it is 112 pages. 25% of it is about the Bailout. The other 451 pages are everything from all kinds of tax issues to the Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008!!!! These additions add an additional $100 BILLION to the Bailout package!

Our Government is awful.....both Republicans and Democrats!! Can you honestly say that either party is doing what is in the best interest of this country? We need to eliminate both of these political parties.

During the debate, Obama said "We need to rise above Politics and do what is right for the American people". THINK about that statement. It means that if when you are not rising above politics, then they don't do what is right for the American people".

Anyone care to join me in moving to Ireland?

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Help Me Understand

And know you know why we need Palin in Washington.

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Help Me Understand

The truth is that most politicians are divorced from the needs of their constiuents. Listen to the spin that Biden put on all of his answers during his debate with Palin and you should realize that no matter the question posed in the debate that his answers made party's from both sides of the isle happy. It is called spinning the questions. It was obvious by Palin's answers that at least she is honest and not educated in the art of spin. Listen to the pundits in the next few day's, you will soon come to understand the art of spin.

Robert

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Help Me Understand

Email or call your Representative. The House of Representatives has not passed this pig in the poke yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.