1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

help me understand economics

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Leo, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I only had one semester of post secondary economics, so help me understand this. During the last administration, we had one trillion dollars of debt that was crippling the economy, and even barack hussein obama spoke strongly against it. Now in less than three years, we have 13 trilion dollars in debt, and we cannot even service the interest payments. How is borrowing another 2 trillion that we cannot afford to repay, the solution? I must have missed the class where this was explained. It must be sound finances, barry osama thinks it is good.

2. Garry

Garry Active Member

See the link above.

In my opinion, this video should be mandatory for ages 12-100.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Pretty interesting on some points, but even Ray Charles can see that there is NOTHING in out budget woes that could even remotely count as long term investment.

4. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Thanks, Garry. That is an excellent video, and it goes right to the point rather than any of the childish partisan bickering.

You're right -- everyone should watch it.

-Gary

6. reddottm1

reddottm1 Member

IF YOU MAX YOUR CREDIT CARD, THEN THE CREDIT CARD UPS YOUR CREDIT LIMIT, THAT IS WHATS GOING ON WITH USA. HOW STUPID DOES OUR GOV. THINK WE ARE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.