1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP looking for sear springs for DT-10

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by vdt, Jul 8, 2013.

1. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

looking for 2 or 3 Sear springs for a DT-10

Victor Tomlinson

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

NOTE - EDITED DUE TO MY ERROR IN DESCRIPTION - SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE

Do you mean sear springs / trigger return springs?? (THESE ARE THE SAME SPRING - THE SEAR SPRING - BUT IT SERVES BOTH PURPOSES - MY POSTING WAS ORIGINALLY IN ERROR)

Cole's in Maine carries them.

The trigger sear/return springs (this is the one most likely to break) come in at least two wire diameters so you might want to get a micrometer out and measure the thickness.

Pick up a few - they do not cost much (postage will be much more) and it's nice to have the spares on hand.

3. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

i need sear springs not trigger spring but they may not ship them to me ,i am located in Ontario,Canada,and some of your company's will not ship to us

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Buy plenty of both you will need them. Jeff

5. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

up

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

If not Cole's then Brownells - I think they will ship internationally on orders totaling less then $100.

7. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

VDT

Sorry for the confusion we are talking about the same spring - it is the sear spring, but when it translate from Italian it translates as 'lifter release/return spring' which I took to mean as trigger return spring - it serves this purpose as well (I was in the factory when I learned about them - my Italian is NOT as good as I might think...)

Should be part # 80/81 in below diagram... (lists as two different springs - they are in fact identical)

If you have problems getting Cole's to ship to you I'd be glad to help.

David D
    hslds_2008_030376.jpg

8. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Midwest Gun Works has them. See the website above.

9. SetterGuy

SetterGuy Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Victor,
    I have previously purchased parts from Coles for mailing to Canada - no issues to do so, and they are excellent to deal with!!
    They do have an approximately $20 minimum postage charge, which makes one hold off on $5 parts unless absolutely necessary; however, I too would like a spare pair of DT-10 sear springs.

If you decide to call in an order, double up and I`ll split the cost with you; however, you have a better offer above, for a few springs can be mailed to you from a kindly state side shooter by a standard letter.

10. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Victor & Setter guy,

When I ordered my springs from Cole's they refused to charge me $20 for a $3 spring.

I ordered four and they just put them in a standard envelope.

Realize there are four different diameters for the springs (I think the ASE-90's used four, the DT-10's only two). Check the wire diameter before you order.