1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP //// Looking for Leather Shell Box Holder

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by powder-em, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powder-em

powder-em Member

I am looking for a nice leather one box shotshell holder. Something nicely done on the fancy side. I have not been able to find anything that is not 12 weeks for delivery. Any of you guys know anyone that makes this stuff and has products available???? I might be in the market for a carry bag and matching belt also if the stuff is real nice. Please let me know. Drop the X's or Pvt. message. Thanks Dave McCrea

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Bigmac, I would try LonesomeCharlie's.com. they have many box holders and bags to choose from. They also carry two different width matching belts in the same styles as the box holders and bags. They are very good to deal with and can get you your order in the mail even if they have to make it up for you on a special run PDQ. Hope this helps you out, and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's lonesomecharlie.com. Plural will send you some other place. THANKS, Roy

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Mash the link. Green Bay had these for prizes 2 weeks ago and again today.

HM

5. powder-em

powder-em Member

6. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Galco leather is the nicest

7. Twixter

Twixter Member

Check out either: Warwick guncase co or Got to have it company, they both have very nice Brunson product at veryl good prices.

8. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Lonesome Charlie is great. Honorable people. I had Arnold Brunson make me two, they are an extra inch deep and slightly oversized, makes it easy to slide a box of shells in. I had one with two button down pockets and front with extra shell holders. The other is without the pockets but has the shell holders, which I wear when shooting doubles. 270-583-1749 is Brunson number. Lonesome Charlie , I feel quite sure, will do the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.