1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help-Looking for a trigger shoe

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MX-15L, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

I'm looking for a trigger shoe for a friend of mine. The gun is a Perazzi MX-10 RS. He contacted the Tyler Manufacturing Company, and I guess they didn't have anything that would fit. He is looking for a shoe made of steel or Bronze. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    JoeZ

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

It's amazing what a person can find if they use google. Try it once.

ss

3. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

Tyler T-Grip and Trigger Shoe

1-800-654-8415
    Business Hours:
    We are in the shop Monday Through Saturday.
    Our Summer Hours are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CENTRAL
    http://www.t-grips.com/

INTRODUCING OUR LATEST INNOVATION.....

MANGANESE BRONZE T-GRIPS AND TRIGGER SHOES

These items are true heirlooms. Solid Bronze throughout. They will add beauty, character, and style to your treasured handgun, or long gun.

We will also manufacture custom trigger shoes. If you need a shoe that is thicker or especially wider than usual, beveled or canted, smooth face or flat surface we can produce a shoe that is completely custom to your needs. There is an extra cost associated with this service, but give us a call and you can tell us what you are looking for.

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I bought a shoe from the above link 2dollar pistol-for an SKB. Very nice product!

5. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

I purchased two of the Tyler trigger shoes for two Perazzi's and could not keep either one of them on the trigger - would slide off in just a few shots. Just did not fit properly, and I was not able to make them fit properly. I finally sent them back and told them to keep them as a gift from me. the beav

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

If you grind the inside of the shoe to fit and epoxy the shoe on the trigger it will be there forever.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.