1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP! I'm Really Confused

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by jimrich60, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Later, more sober and honest reporting indicates that there were actually less than 1 million visitors to D.C. that day. The left can always manage something if it is in their interest-New Orleans was not.

Jim R.

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

800,000 people in DC that day and only 14 missed work.....

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

320090T I almost choke on my hamburger. LOL Jackie B.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

795,000 were already there.

5. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

The Dems just borrowed all those school buses that were never used for evacuation in New Orleans in order to bring Obamabots to D.C.

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

TS.Com is great. I'm ROFLMAO. Wayne

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

It looked like the million man march........

8. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

After closing all 4 bridges, and shutting down the major metro stations to exit traffic only, the only option for a working stiff to get to work was to take the water taxi at a cost of $90 round trip. It was bad enough that my normal metro round trip is $13.50 a day.

There is a reason I flew to Florida on Monday to work remotely and I am one of the few who have that option. I am sure it will be difficult to find the information on what the clean up cost after the inauguration. Once they do, the White House will probably cancel the 4th of July.

9. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

In N.O. some were staying to protect what they had worked for, earned and wanted to keep (including their guns which the government tried to sieze). At the Washington event (a prelude to the second coming) they were looking for a handout, mortgage money, gasoline, and a totally free ride.

Been to N.O. (88) Loved it. Can't get a bad cup of coffee and I felt safe in most neighborhoods.

Been to D.C. (also 88). Was warned by the cabbies that I shouldn't go anywhere at night on foot.

Can carry in La. Can't own a handgun in DC

Any pattern here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.