1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help identify this pistol Please?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

A fellow purchased a Benelli shotgun from us and got such a good deal he said here you can have this. I don't know what this is exactly. It appears to be a 32 auto and has a stamp that says made in Spain and serial number 1252. That's it, nothing else on the whole gun. It hasn't been very well taken care of but wondered if it had any value? Thanks for your help. Jackie B.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Looks like a Star or Astra;there were literally thousands made in Spain.Generally very little value.

3. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

I am leaning toward saying its an Astra, had one in 25auto looked just like it.

Rick

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Musta been made lots of places by lots of people in lots of forms... <center>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    </center>

If this looks enough like yours, you can find a bit of history at <I>Auction Arms</I>

MK

5. Dee Tia

Dee Tia TS Member

I think what you have is a 7.65 (32 Auto) 1914 Automatic Pistol
    LIBERTY Patent. The only difference is the grooves on the slide are curved and the liberty's I have seen are straight.

If you type in Liberty Pistol you should get information on the gun. There is very little value to the gun unless you find someone looking for parts??

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your help. It might make a good snake gun for walking in the woods or something like that. LOL Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.