1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - How to ship Shotgun Ammo//////////////

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plabels466, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I need info on how to ship 6 boxes of shotgun ammo...I sold or bought lots of items on this great website but never bought or sold any ammo.....Please be specific - no guessing - Thanks...............Pete

2. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

From Skeet Man and he is correct.

Print this label out and stick it or tape it to the box: http://www.type03.net/ammo/limitedquantity.pdf (you only need one of the squares, not all 4).

DO NOT use an ORM-D sticker or marking on your box. They are being phased out anyways in favor of the ones at the link I posted, and a LOT of ammo shipments are disappearing en route right now because of the high price of ammo, and a sticker stating "Small Arms Ammunition" on it SCREAMS "steal me".

Other than that, you can ship through a UPS or Fedex hub (rate both, but Fedex will probably be cheaper). You cannot ship though UPS Store or Fedex Kinkos or alike, it HAS to go to a hub. It CANNOT be shipped USPS.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to ship shot gun shells