1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help-G Daniels Parts Identification....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cpradde, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

I got these and think thought they might be release hooks. They sure don't fit a perazzi. Browning maybe? PM or xxxchris dot radde at gmail dot comxxx x's removed. Depending on what they are I could be wanting to sell them. I believe the legendary Guy Daniels passed away a few years ago.

cpradde_2009_2112402.jpg

2. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

They fit a MX style Perazzi trigger

Phillip

3. cpradde

cpradde Member

Thanks phillip! I guess I can't see how they fit! They are release hooks huh?

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I've posted this here before, but Guy Daniels lived in Palmyra, Pennsylvania and belonged to and shot trap at the same club to which I used to belong in that town. His triggers were considered the best by many people and he actually made all of Browning's "factory" releases. More than one local shooter sent his beloved BT-99 to Browning in St. Louis for a release only to later discover that they had in turn shipped it right back to Palmyra to Guy, who sent the finished product to St. Louis from where it was sent back to the customer.

Guy was a very nice man who also was an impeccable machinist and gunsmith. Local shooters who have guns with his releases will not part with them.

Ed

5. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

The hammers have to be notched and they have to be timed to the hammers

phillip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.