1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

help finding threads

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by turmite, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turmite

turmite Member

Mar 19, 2008
    I need some help finding some old threads, about things children say. I promised to send some of those to a friend who needed a laugh and I cannot find them.

I had dental surgery today and the pain meds may be clouding my mind a bit, but I have searched for nearly an hr and cannot find a thing, and now the pain is calling again. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    Subject: Ya gotta love them kids
    Date: Fri, Nov 19, 2010 - 09:22 AM ET
    Website Address:

A congressman was seated next to a little girl on an airplane so he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the congressman. "How about global warming, >universal health care, or stimulus packages?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming, universal health care, or the economy, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.