1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - Finding site to print auto window sticker

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by whiz white, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Am selling one of my company pickups and the guys wants the window sticker to keep, but I can't find it.

Need info for an Internet site that would print an OEM-type window sticker for a 2005 Chevy Silverado 4x4.

Have been searching around, but not luck yet.

Thanks in advance.

Whiz White

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Thanks.

I can get one ordered through my Chevy dealer, but since my hunting buddy retired and sold the Chevy/Caddy dealership, I now have to pay. I guess that's OK too, but felt there maybe me a site out there that offers the service with me providing the VIN.

Whiz

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

If GM will provide replacement window price labels, that's a new one on me. Over the years, we had occasions where the original label became defaced or faded or the glass was broken and were always told replacment labels were not available. I've even tried unsuccessfully to obtain replacement equipment labels - the one in glove boxes or undersides of trunk lids that lists the vehicle's option and equipment content and paint and trim by RPO code.

Of course, I've been away from that industry for a few years and a LOT has changed.

Ed

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

If GM will provide replacement window price labels, that's a new one on me. Over the years, we had occasions where the original label became defaced or faded or the glass was broken and were always told replacment labels were not available. I've even tried unsuccessfully to obtain replacement equipment labels - the one in glove boxes or undersides of trunk lids that lists the vehicle's option and equipment content and paint and trim by RPO code.

Of course, I've been away from that industry for a few years and a LOT has changed.

Ed

5. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

I'm sure they're out there, Whiz. I got one years ago for an old Trans Am from an ad in "Smoke Signals" magazine: Triple A Enterprises, P.O. Box 50522, Indianapolis IN 46250. It's a very nice color repro, correct down to all the proper options. I'd look in the ads in the back of high performance magazines, like High Performance Pontiac, even Hot Rod and such. Phil E

6. briggsguy17

briggsguy17 TS Member

Whiz,

Mash on link above. Don't know what they look like but you can print window stickers from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.