1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help finding Clubs in Michigan

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zinger, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zinger

zinger Member

My nephew lives in Howell, MI and is starting to show some interest in this sport. He only knows of two clubs near him (Bright Rec.Ctr & Western Wayne Co)to shoot practice. Can anyone tell me of other places near him that would welcome a new shooter and possibly help him to shoot some different guns so he can make a better decision as to what type gun he wants to buy? He's a nice kid and works at Hyundai. You can email me at zinger@zbzoom.net Thanks, Kim

2. zinger

zinger Member

Thanks Alf! I'd also like to find one of our regular TS.Com posters who shoots up there that I could have Tony contact for guidance & help. Where's CLS when I need him?

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Check out the "Clubs and Shoots" page and the "Links" page at the MTA web site

4. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

I see Island Lake in Brighton, Howell already mentioned and Silver Lake Sporting Clays in Pinckney(shows trap). Follow the link above, it maps them and lists others.

all the best,
    john

5. Gasman

Gasman TS Member

Also within 1/2 hour drive from Howell are Durand, Linden, Birmingham, Multi-Lakes and Capital Area clubs; all should be on the list above. Expand the drive to 45 minutes and you can get to Grand Blanc Hunstman, Fenton & Genesee. Plenty of places around here.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

silver lake (post46 hfc) on tuesday eves. Dexter moose sportsmans on wednesday eves, saturdays and sundays.

7. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Go to ShotgunShoot.com (link above) and select the state that you are looking for.

Note: Club owners come by and add your club info and shoots at the site. Now by adding your info you are providing driving directions and weather reports straight from the website.

8. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Kim, Jeff Klueger, I believe, is a member there. I will send him an e-mail with a link to this thread. Bill Malcolm

9. zinger

zinger Member

Thanks guys! I knew I could count on you. I'll pass this info on to Tony, my nephew and hopefully, we can recruit another new shooter? Kim

10. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Kim -

I'll be dropping you an email. I am the Membership Secretary of the Howell Gun Club. We'd love to have your nephew out. We promote trapshooting with the area youth and have a successful SCTP program and are always looking for more interested shooters. You can't have too many.

Jeff KLueger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.