1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help finding 20ga.XS Skeet w/30" NIB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fishguts, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishguts

fishguts Member

A friend is looking for a Browning XS Skeet gun in 20ga. with 30" barrels, new in the box. I've looked at all the online site's I can think of but cannot find one. Anyone know of a dealer or site I can try, besides the usual one's?

Thanks, Wayne

2. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Help finding 20ga.XS Skeet w/30

Wayne,
    I had one of these 20 ga. XS Skeet guns with 30" barrels and it was great. Another one I should have never sold. I resently saw at least 2 of them listed on gunbroker.com,search Browning Skeet. Good luck.

Scott

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

OK Scott, Thanks.....

4. fooldawg

fooldawg Member

Reeds Sporting Goods either has them or will have them drop shipped from Browning. I used Reeds before and everything went as expected. See the above link...

Dave

5. soundaround

soundaround Member

I have a very slightly used one for sale with case and multiple chokes, Graco adj. comb hardware and adj. butt pad --- no more than 500 rounds total. If there is any interest please let me know and I will put pix together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.