1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!!! DAVID, PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mette56, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Can you with your infinite wisdom and unmatched computer whizzability make posting a picture on Ts.com easier for us computer retards. I've asked for help with photobucket, tried following your instructions and an Ohio shooter even volunteered to fly to SE KS to help me with posting pictures on Ts.com. I have a new Dell with Microsoft Vista and some say I need to change that. Can you change your instructions to better suit us dummys??

Best regards,

milt

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I am not David and I do not know if I can help you or not but I will try. First, you must join a service that will allow you to post photos. I do not use photobucket. I use flickr and the link is above. But no matter who you use, you must first upload your photos to the internet service.

When I want to post a photo, I open a second window and upload the photo to flickr. When the image is saved in flickr, I simply right click on the photo, and a menu appears. I click on "properties". There is now an address that can be copied. Just hi lite the URL and press the ctrl key and the c key. the url is now copied. Now go back to your Trapshooters window and click on the "insert and image" line. Put the cursor into the test line and press the ctrl key and the v key. You have now pasted the location of the photo into the test line and the image can be seen. You have also inserted it into your post.
    [​IMG]

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

The best I have seen is like feebay OR Ammoamerica they DO make it easy

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If you have a lot of trouble getting a picture on here, find a friend and email it to hin for posting.

If you can't make that one work I hope you don't shoot a gun.

HM

5. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Actually Craigslist is the easiest I have seen to upload photos.
    Dave

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Oooooooooh, nice target!

Savage LRPV 22-250, 9 twist, 55gr V-Max at 3700.

Do you have an "after" photo?

HM

7. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Gary,

We did sign up with photobucket and had someone "in the know" try to help when we could not get it to work...no success.

I've used others to post pictures for me but wanted to be able to do it myself. John, thanks for the offer and nice picture!!!

I'll try some of the other methods listed above...

Thanks,

milt

8. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Bang! A new member of the Red Mist Society,

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.