1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help, cracked fore stock on KX-5

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zelmo96, Jun 8, 2013.

1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

Just found a big crack just behind the button on my KX-5. It is the beginning of my state shoot swing and my shoot is next month. Does anyone have a fix? Do all KX-5's have the same fore stock or are they all fit to the gun? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Al Baker

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

When you say behind the button, are you saying it is in the area where the barrel rests on the forend, between the barrel and the push button rod? Sent a PM.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

He Stated KX-5 Forend splitting.!!!!!

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. maka

maka Member

I just recently had a KS-5 Special with same problem. Sent gun to Krieghoff for repair. My gun was last year produced before the chane to KX-5. Was told locking lug was worn and needed replaced. Informed them to do and also do anuall service. Asked for new fore arm but, was told this could be fixed. To make long story short, after aprox. $500.00 plus which included insure and ship both way's. Note: I believe you are at least the 3rd or 4th. to post in last year or so. I might be wrong on nubers. Maybe others will pipe in? Good luck!!!