1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

help citori

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dustyrcox, Sep 2, 2013.

1. dustyrcox

dustyrcox Member

I have a field grade citroi over and under gun and it has fixed choke tubes and i was wondering if they where full mod are what the top barrel has one star the bottom barrel has two stars. When I bought it the tag had full full on it but new it was not. Can someone help?

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The only way to be sure is to measure the bore diameter and the choke to determine the amount of constriction. HMB

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

It's hard to turn a Full/Mod gun into Full/Full. It's at least Full/Mod as marked or maybe more open if it has been reamed out. I have an older Citori that is marked Full/Mod, but I had it reamed out to Sk/Sk. Mark

4. dustyrcox

dustyrcox Member

I measured it the id of top barrel is .680 the bottom id is .700! No other marks but the two stars on bottom and one star on top I double checked!

5. Oregunner

.020 difference is about right difference between Mod and Full. Did you use a bore gauge or an ID Mic? Mark

6. dustyrcox

dustyrcox Member

Id mic that's all I had!

7. Oregunner

I'm guessing your measurements are a little off, but that you have a Mod/Full gun, just like the asterisks say. Mark

8. dustyrcox

dustyrcox Member

That's what I was asking don't no what the asterisk stand for sorry I might not have said it right!