1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - Change Combination on Browning ABS Case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by claybreaker808, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybreaker808

claybreaker808 Member

I have a Browning ABS hard case that came with a Citori Gran Prix Sporter. I lost the instructions and need to change the combination. I am able to open the case with the current combination. I just want to reset the combination locks. I would appreciate instructions. The Browning website was not helpful.

George
    [​IMG]

2. claybreaker808

claybreaker808 Member

I figured it out! With the lock open, look on the backside of the combination. There is a colored lever on the right side. Just push the little lever toward the left and rotate it toward you to depress the internal tumblers. Set the new combination, write it down, release the little lever and allow it to spring back to right. Close the latch and open the latch. Recheck the number. Should be good to go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
abs gun cases combonation
browning gun case combo lock instructions
browning hard case chaning combination

forgot browning gun case combination

how to open a abs case i forgot the numbers
how to reset combination for elite takedown shotgun case
how to reset combination on browning gun case
how to set combination on browning hard case