1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP! BT-99+ Change from Eject to Extract??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by EXFDX, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

I've removed everything else from the forend of my BT-99+ but still don't know how to alter the spring mechanism to change it from eject to extract. Anyone give me a hand or refer me to a website, maybe, with some pix on how to do it?

Thanks,

Steve

2. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

The gun must first extract the shell from the chamber then eject it. Put everthing back in the forearm. Remove the stock and take out the ejection rod. This in noway harms the gun and can be put back in the future. The hull will be lifted from the chamber enough that you can remove it with your fingures. Some folks shorten the ejection rod spring, but this is unnecessary.
    Post-2

3. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Thanks, Post-2! The only likely critter I can find in the manual I downloaded is called an "Ejector Trip Rod". Is this the part you think needs to be removed as far as you can recall? Looks like the trigger needs to be removed to get to it. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks so much…

Steve

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

removing the trip rod will only keep the ejector hammer from releasing, If you want ejector to raise to its full height. A weaker ejecto hammer spring is in order.

5. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

The above threads are correct, remove the trip rod.

Look at the diagram and locate part number B1793755 and remove it. Now the empty shell will only be lifted up making it easy to remove. It will not eject.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt-99 plus altered to extract