1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Help!!! Beretta 391 Urika Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun5, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

Iam looking for some help on a Beretta 391 Urika Trap. I have just picked up a used 391 in great shape. I want to use it for shooting doubles.The problem is when i asked the person i got it from dose it kick the shell to the ground in front of you or does it kick the shell straight out to the right.He said to the ground,but not two stations to the right.I shot it on tuesday,and the shell hit the person on my right in the face! When i seen what happened i stopped the squad and went and got another gun.I was sorry it hit the other shooter and that i hold up the squad but i couldn't go on shooting like that.Now what i want to know is there some one out there i can send the barrel to that can put a pin in like Remington has done that kicks the shell down at your own feet and not the shooter next to you! I like the gun and would like to use it for double. Pete.

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I install deflectors. Check out my website.

3. nobody

nobody TS Member

Technically, the shells are eventually being deflected to the ground.

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Tron's your man!

5. Tron

Absolutely.

6. Tron

I put one on my Sporting gun a few years back and shot a gazillion rounds through it. It still works exactly like the day that I did it. You won't warp your barrel if you control your voltage.

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Pete, Tron has been doing the hull deflectors for several years now. He is the go to man for this. The deflector will not stop your gun from shooting doubles and will help eject the hulls onto the ground way before it would hit the shooter to your right. You can still use the T S shell catcher if you want to save your hulls for loading in singles and handicap as well. But will work fine without a shell catcher as well. I have heard that Tron does very good work from many of the shooters on this site. I have not had any work done myself from him, but would not hesitate to send him any of my guns. He has always been a stand-up gentleman on this website, and has many friends here as well. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 391 urika trap

hull deflector beretta 391

is a beretta 391 urika a good trap gun