1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Shooting Coach

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotist, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotist

shotist Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Hey Shooting Coach, please send a Email with your personal contact info.

I think you go back to the early days of IPSC....?

Michael Plaxco
  2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Hell, I heard he invented the IPSC...
  3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Nashville Tn
    Dear Mike

In the early 90's I shot a little IPSC in the Deep South. It was a lot of fun, and I met a lot of really nice folks. I shot with several Legends. Folks in the Gun Culture tend to be good folk, regardless of what they shoot.

This was in my days before diabetes, when I had relatively good eyesight. Being 17 years younger helped too. I was a "B" class shooter. I think we had maybe 3 "A" class shooters, but the game was pretty new in my area and we did not have any Master Class shooters in the Club back then.

I still enjoy shooting my 625 Smith revolver.

Thanks to those halcyon days, I can still demonstrate quick draw and rapid target acquisition in my Defensive Handgun Training classes. I still walk the walk, I just don't walk quite as fast anymore. LOL
  4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2006
    I don't care who you are!!! Now that's Funny. Thanks for the laugh. Break-em all. Jeff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.