1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Maine and New Hampshire Shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by charlevillecat, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

Hi everyone in these to Great States.Look forward to visiting every Summer and really enjoy your State Shoots.Great food(Bugaboos,Olive Gardens,Moes Sub Shop in Dover NH)AND MOST OF ALL going to Fenway Park and seeing the World Series Champs Boston Red Sox.Like to hear from any of you fine people over there,Merry Christmas and remember what Christ done of us,RegardsWayne

2. bceagle

bceagle TS Member

Merry Christmas Wayne, I'm from Newburyport MA and shoot mostly in Maine and NH and at the big shoots at MM in Woburn MA. Sox, Pats and Celts, it's a great time to be a sportsfan in New England.

Best,
    Jim

3. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

Hi Jim(bceagle),thanks and Merry Christmas to you also.Do you ever shoot at the South Berwick gun club?I meet a guy from Newburyport up there are South Berwick who shoots a K-80,I think he works for Ruger or Sig now,do you know who I mean?

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Hi Wayne!! Im from Groveland, MA but shoot mostly in NH, and once in a while in ME. I will be shooting registered this year for the first time in like 20 years! Good see ya...hey Jim, what have you been up to? Long time....you been to the club lately? Steve

5. JoeE

JoeE TS Member

I haven't heard from Troy Boy in a while. Hope he's OK.

Joe

6. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

7. higun

higun Member

Hi Wayne

Thanks for your kind words to us here in Maine and our good friends in New Hampshire. I'm glad that you have enjoyed shooting in both states! I hope that you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.

I read your reply to Jim and I can't think of who you mean at the South Berwick club??? I'll ask around and see if I can find out for you.

JoeE - I haven't heard from Troy Boy (Emile) for a while either. I must inquire about his whereabouts.

The 2008 Maine State Shoot will be held on July 18, 19 & 20 at the new facility in Scarborough. For the Maine shoot schedule and other information of interest click on the website address above.

Think Spring!

Joe Hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.