1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hell has frozen over.. CBS exposes BATF....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    CBS exposes BATF gun running scandal, where BATF told concerned gunshops to keep selling guns going to Mexico, then accused them of straw sales.

I doubt BATF just dreamed this up. I'll bet dollars to donuts that Obama came up with this frame up. Well it's backfired. These gunshops notified BATF about the multiple purchases and sales, BATF told them they had to keep selling because of an ongoing investigation, then BATF accused them of gun running.

I hope some BATF and administration people get fired or jailed over this.

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I'll be just another case of the blame being put onto someone else and no end in site. Those federal agencies are very good about doing that.

ss

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

This ATF scheme was definitely cooked up to give dealers and purchasers nation wide a black eye. Probably barry hussain himself knew about this setup.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"In a letter, the Justice Department which oversees ATF says the agency has never knowingly allowed the sale of assault weapons to suspected gunrunners."

Well, gee. Let the finger pointing begin.

HM

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Government does NOTHING well except cover-ups. (post office, Social security, cash for clunkers, Tarp money, Medicare etc)

This kind of response from the Eric Holder run "selective justice dept" isn't a bit surprising.

Kind of interesting how the NY politicians manage to have their nose in something 2500 miles away. Real service to the NY voters.

6. Bill T

Bill T Active Member

What was supposed to be the upside to this insane stupidity?

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just more under the table the table schenanigans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.