1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Helice targets for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

0   0   0

I have several boxes of helice propellors and domes I've discovered in one of our storage containers that I would sell at a VERY reduced price. Probably 1200 to 1400 targets in all, with many extra domes. Contact me at my email if interested.

Steve Carmichael

Las Vegas Gun Club

2. ledbet

ledbet Member

0   0   0

Steve,

I emailed you about the helice targets. Did you receive it?

Thanks,

Bill Ledbetter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
buy helice targets
helice for sale
helice targets

helice targets for sale

helice targets for sale in uk
helice traps for sale
where to buy helice traps