1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

helice shooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkms, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

While leaving the Capitol Rod and Gun Club in Jackson,Ms today i noticed the fairly new helice shooting range was open. I watched two gentlemen (Elliot/Roberts) shoot and much to my amazement i saw some very interesting shooting. It replicates a live pigeon. These targets are fast and you never know where they are going or better yet which one of the five houses it will launch out of. They got me to shoot a round and needless to say, it was a blast. Was wondering if any of yall shoot this game? I plan on shooting it again soon. Bob.......

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Cost big bucks (per bird)....

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

We held our monthly Helice "ZZ" bird shoot yesterday. It was a 25 bird race and we had a first time shooter(he shoots sporting clays regularly) tie for high gun with a 18x25. Our next shoot will be Saturday July 21st. Sanford NC is central to the state. Check out our web site.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.