1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Helena Trap Club Labor day Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ric3677, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I would like to thank the Helena Club for putting on a great shoot. The targets were good (considering) and the food was also good. I had a great time and would like to thank all the members for their time in making this a good shoot. (All except the snow in the hills all around us and the wind in our face along with the rain on Monday.) LOL

Congratulations to all the winners, especially Harold Swandt of Alberta for his 100 in the Dbls. I may have been right with him if my wife hadn't taken the truck into town. That should teach me to take the Dbls gun out before she leaves. I also had the pleasure of shooting with Pete Hudson of Juneau Alaska. Nice guy, said he didn't think the weather would be like it was....LOL.

Rickyd

2. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

rick nice shooting by you too. see you in the hat on sept 20&21 ED

3. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Annual Helena Gun Club Zip Eaton Labor Day Shoot

Rick.......Congrats to You for winning Singles champ on Saturday with a 100, And Bill Camus as AA winner also with a 100. Mr. Camus went on to win the Handicap Champion with a 98 a few hours later.

Next day in on again off again RAIN... Doubles> Champ was Neil Burbridge and Rick was A winner. In singles Bill Camus with 100 was Champion, Allan Radway another 100 was AA, Rick was A winner also with a 100 (results decided by carryover)

In handicap the Champion was Allan Radway with a 97, Short was Robert Davis with a 94, Mid was Bob Snedecker with a 96 and Gt Falls Trap Clubs own Charles Martin came in with a 96 to take LONG Hcp.

Monday was colder and a bit more rain> Handicap Champ was Bob Snedecker with a 188x200. Short was Earl Massie with a 186, Mid was Jerome Schiff at 187 and William Camus won LONG with a 186.

HOA Winner was William Camus at 764x800.

The Bud 400 Hcp results> Winner was Bob Snedecker with a respectable 376x400 and runner up with a 375x400 was William Camus.

Despite two of the three days being far less than optimal shooting conditions some impressive scores were posted. Congratulations to all the winners and Thanks to all participants for visiting us in Helena and paying hoomage to one of Montanas most notable Trapshooters and a real Gentlemen; Zip Eaton.

Wish I had the time to post ALL the scores but trying to get some 7 1/2's loaded before we head over to Spokane tommorow for the Grand.

FN in MT

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Hey Vulcan, it didn't take long, did it?

BB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.