1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Helen, Darla

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Hessong* (MH*), Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

rmy,

I'm not Darla or Helen, but I just got back from a small registered trapshoot at the Fayette County Gun Club outside of La Grange Texas and in the mail was the checks and results information for the 2007 Texas State Shoot. Thanks to Darla, Helen, Jimmy Borum and everyone else behind the scenes who helped make this shoot such a nice place to be (albeit we could have done without the torrential rains everyday). Good time shooting there and congrats to our new state singles champion, Kross McCarty on his 1st 200 straight and 100 straight in the shoot-off. We are going to be seeing that boys name and face for a long time to come. Also congrats to young Mr. Hollingsworth on his fine 100 straight in the state handicap championship and Bob Youngbloods 100 straight in trap doubles. I was lucky enough to be on the squad with Bob on Friday and get to watch a real master smoothly smack 100 doubles without being bothered by a bunch of "jack legs" he was squadded with.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Victoria Skeet and Trap Club

2. Darla

Darla Member

Bob, sorry for the late response. We've been in Tyler for the SW Zone and didn't have an internet connection. I talked to Michael on Fri. and he said all the checks were mailed Wed. Money Orders for the "Spec Evt" were mailed Friday after the shoot. I would have sent them sooner, but when I went to buy them they wanted to see my soc security card, which I don't usually carry and I had to wait till I got to my bank to get them. We were sure tickled to see you in San Antonio, it's been a while. Hope to see you again soon, Darla

3. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

As usual Helen and Darla did their great job at Tyler also. These ladies go above and beyond for the trap community. We want to thank them for their hard work and dedication. Thanks Again.

Jimmy & Audrey Phillips

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Jimmy, you got that right. They do an exceptional job, considering all that they have to put up with. Congrats to them, and I enjoyed shooting with you and the lady this weekend.

5. SuLing

SuLing TS Member

Darla, we just our payout from the state shoot and we were wondering what N/RChampiion and on stood for. It's not in the program. We had State and Open earlier in the week. Just wondering. Thanks

6. SuLing

SuLing TS Member

Darla, we just our payout from the state shoot and we were wondering what N/RChampiion and on stood for. It's not in the program. We had State and Open earlier in the week. Just wondering. Thanks

7. SuLing

SuLing TS Member

8. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Thanks Hippie, We enjoyed it also. You shot VERY well, especially in handicap. You can shoot with us anytime. See Ya Later.

Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.