1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heating Iron for Paper shells

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kennymb, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennymb

kennymb TS Member

0   0   0

i have a heating iron i dont know the make 20.00 thanks ken.

2. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

0   0   0

There used to be a company who made a "Paper Hull Conditioner" called Thermagic.

http://thermagic-sales.com

Herter's had a similar one years ago too.

Check with Kennymb above sounds like he's got a deal for you.

Tom

3. kennymb

kennymb TS Member

0   0   0

i sent your heating iron out today thanks ken.

4. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I believe I have an old one somewhere. If I remember correctly, you slip the hull up over the element, and it warms and softens the wax in the paper hulls.

It may be more complex than that, but I can't remember

I'll have to look for it, now!!

Danny

5. 2shot

2shot Member

0   0   0

Danny, If you find that iron give me a ring 740-983-2684 or e-mail Thanks Mike.

6. lance howard

lance howard Member

0   0   0

I reloaded thousands of Winchester super target and fed papers in the seventies and early eighties. Af ter resize and deprime I put them on a cookie sheet and baked them at 220 degrees for 9-10 minutes. They came out slick, shiny and dry inside. Let em cool and load them. Have not that in years but learned it from my uncle when I was about 14 helping reload waterfowl shells. I am sure it will still work. Lance Howard

7. JT 27

JT 27 Member

0   0   0

I used a Lachmiller resizer in the late '60's & early '70's on papers. It resized the brass and the paper was heated by the die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shotgun sell heater

shotgun shell heater

shotgun shell heating tool

shotgun shell papper heating iron

sizer and heater for shotgun shells paper