Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat Index Sparta!

6K views 69 replies 42 participants last post by  bt994ever 
#1 ·
Heat index for Sparta is triple digits! Looks like a real fun place to shoot in August! Why August and not September so more shooters could enjoy?

#14 ·
Grntitan,
You are a true idiot know it all who thinks they can coach others while not having a clue! Why don't you post some more of your shooting wisdom for all of us. You just don't get it do you? As far as answering your question; you never know who you are talking to, and it's just not polite to respond to someones thread and insult them. Were you not taught basic manors or respect for others?

#15 ·
Look, this thread was started with the soul purpose of stirring the pot. So i did. The fact is, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If its too hot in August for ya, take "kgunron's" advice above and stay home. As for moving the Grand, this has been discussed here many times before. If you really think its as easy as just moving dates, maybe you should be running the ATA. Hope this thread gets all the mileage you intended. You sure got a rise out of me and EARNIE ROSS III. I sure hope he isn't mad. :)

Now the real name calling starts. You are really showing your age and wisdom now EARNIE ROSS III

Too much

#18 ·
Why are you Illinois residents/fans, particularly grinitan, so mean?

His question holds whether the Grand is in Sparta or Vandalia, and there's no reason to be rude about it.

"Why August and not September so more shooters could enjoy?"

What's the problem with this question?

I was at the Indiana shoot suffering in the heat and wishing it was held in September.

#21 ·
Maybe he has a point and it is hot in Sparta. Maybe it should be in September. Maybe he's totally wrong. Maybe he's baiting you like hunter baited non-Spartans. This anger isn't helping. The more you fight back with insults means the more the non-Spartans have a grudge, and so trap and Sparta have all this bad press that isn't helping.

#22 ·
Ok my 2 cents expect it to be hotter than hell during the summer and even in the early fall ok this can change from year to year but don't count on it!!!

Im sure it is cooler up to Alaska maybe that is where we need the grand to be held!!<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EqZn4JDjhXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FOG!!

#23 ·
Indy--Where will all the workers to staff the Grand in Sept. come from?? You do realize that the vast majority of the scorers, loaders etc. etc. are high school and college students on summer break?? Should we petition all the schools and college's to just change their school dates to work around the Trap shoots??

Thats one major reason why you just don't move it to Sept.

#25 ·
There was information being passed around that the school distric in Sparta was willing to change their dates to accomidate a change in the Grand Schedule. If true, another positive reason to slip the date to accomidate the hopes of better weather and increased attendance. And by the way the weather in the other two sites so often referenced is no freekin better than Sparta in August. I like Sparta and would love to see the dates changed. I'm hoping for mild weather this year. JMHO, Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.