1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartland Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by t-bar, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t-bar

t-bar Member

Who is going to give us the scores? Annie?

bar

2. jmas

jmas TS Member

Click on the above link.

jmas

3. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

Barb: Annie doesn't have any service on the hill to post scores for you. So please use the above link. Rain this morning, but sunny right now. Best we can do. LC

4. t-bar

t-bar Member

Thanks Liz.

Barb

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Damn, I won!

Is the sky falling yet! lol

Hauxfan!

6. bas

bas Member

Wow, they are really prompt with the scores...I hope they have a better turnout towards the end of the week.

bar - where are you?

7. Elizabeth Christensen

Hi All: More shooters today. Thunderstorms last night, most of the night (2 inches plus in Iowa Falls - closest bigger town), a bit overcast this morning, but gorgeous right now. Supposed to be really great weather the rest of the shoot. Keep checking the website for scores. LC

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

up for Dale

9. bas

bas Member

Thanks, Liz....will you be coming to the Autumn Grand? I hope so...need my you know what!!!

10. t-bar

t-bar Member

Hey bas, you've got mail.

Looks like it might pick up for the weekend.

bar

11. j l c

j l c TS Member

Dale and his crew along with the ATA have worked very hard to make this an enjoyable experience. I was only able to attend the first Two days but highly recommend this for a good shooting experience. Sincerely, Jerry Crenshaw

12. Elizabeth Christensen

Couldn't ask for a better day with the weather. It's perfect. Seems like there are a few more shooters. Dale is doing a GREAT job and it's a terrific shoot.

Was told to tell you that Sweet Cheeks won the handicap yesterday with a lone 98. The source of this information is Hot Lips.

Betty, yes, I am planning on being at the Autumn Grand. Looking forward to it. Hope that "you know what" is a massage. And, yes, I'd be happy to accomodate.

Supposed to be just as pretty tomorrow for weather. Scores are great - look at the website for the details.
    LC

13. bas

bas Member

Right on Liz...and have been checking the scores daily. Thanks again to Stockdales for getting them posted for us....we just have to know what is going on!

14. stockguy

stockguy Member

Hey, Liz - I could use a "you know what" too but I hope I don't have to wait until the Autumn Grand----.

Seriously, thanks for the updates. Wish I could be there. Have you heard anything from the non-campers about the motel situation? The club is a bit isolated and I was wondering if shooters were having to drive quite a ways to find motels that still had rooms.

Have a great weekend!

15. Elizabeth Christensen

Hi Greg: I think it's okay to say massage, since that's what I do. As for the rooms ... I believe every one is staying in Iowa Falls or Hampton and I haven't heard of anyone having any trouble. There is also a very nice B&B in Iowa Falls that Jennifer Wilburn is staying at. Iowa Falls is 6 miles and I believe Hampton is about 20 minutes. Neither are unmanageable. The club isn't really isolated at all, very easy to get to. Dale is doing a super job and it's a beautiful club. This one is certainly worth putting on your schedule for next year, or coming up today to shoot the last two days this year. Again, the weather today is supposed to be just like it was yesterday, and I don't think you can get much better than that. LC

16. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

We've been staying in Iowa Falls all week, haven't heard of anyone having trouble getting a room. Had a guy come in to town a day early (Thurs night) and was able to get a room that evening here in Iowa Falls with no problem.

Attendance is up from earlier in the week, I think I counted 168 singles shooters in the Friday singles. There were 40 squads of handicap today.

Dale is working his butt off from sun-up to sun-down, and as good a job as he's done I'm sure he's got a long list of to-do's to make the next one better. The weather has been very cooperative and it sure seems to me that everyone here is having a good time.

Scott

17. t-bar

t-bar Member

Hey Liz,

We need scores from Friday and today.

18. Terry

Terry TS Member

Hi Liz. Iowa Falls is my home town. Merle Stockdale talked me into trapshooting one night at the old IF gun club. I wanted to come back for the shoot but it didn't work out. I have shot there on my visits back, real nice facility. I hope it continues to go well. Tell Dale S. and Dean B Hello.

Regards, Terry B

19. King George

King George TS Member

Does anyone have results from Friday and Saturday?

20. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Sounds like their server was down for most of the weekend. This should get you current through Saturday. It appears that Harlan Campbell Jr is having one of those weeks! It could not happen to a nicer person. Way to go Junior. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.