1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### HeartLand Grand ###

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlaLagarto, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Looking at the scores posted for the first day of the Heartland..

CONGRATULATIONS to my good friend Jennifer Wilburn .. appears she made a clean sweet of the first 3 events. Wishing her good luck for the rest of the shoot.

2. Sonny

Sonny Member

A little rain on Tuesday but perfect today!!!

3. FlaLagarto

NO scores posted for today.. are they shooting late ??

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Thursday scores are up. Congrats to the 3 98s in Thursdays handicap. NOtable from MN would be Scot Messenger with a 98, Zauhar and Bob Munson with 97 as well as Scott Gens.

5. FlaLagarto

I had the pleasure of shooting with Scott this summer a couple of times.. I very much enjoyed shooting on his squad, hope to get the chance again sometime.

Nice to see Ms Annie out shooting and knocking on the door at the top.. that hubby of her's... "Little Bobby Munson".. you know for an old guy he really hangs tough and bust a whole bunch of birds !!

I see my other girlfriend Shelly Heitner is shooting well also.. I shot with her also this summer. She's wicked mean on them singles and doubles. If she ever gets that new stock dialed in look out world !!

I really wanted to attend the Heartland this year but my son Jack started back to school last week .. being a single dad I knew where I belonged and have no regrets. Soon he'll be grown and out on his own so I try to look at every day I have with him as a gift.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ..

6. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Jerry;

Sorry you couldn't make the heartland. I understand why.

You left me with a bit of a problem. I have had to lay low around the girl's as I don't have the back-up you promised. There's no way I'm going to tackle Liz, Jennifer, and Shelly by myself. Those three together are scary mean. They shoot first and ask question's later.

Maybe we will see you at the fall handicap. Then the odds will be a little more even.

Ken

7. FlaLagarto

Ken, with a little help from above I'll be at the fall.. in the mean time, don't let them get you cornered !!

8. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

9. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Very windy and cool today. Congratulation Roman you did good.

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Da vind, da vind... Nice shooting Roman... Adn to the rest of your shooters that endured the wind.

Roman Pompe, our fave European guest... 199 to win the singles championship. Wow!

Nice goin Roman!

11. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Roman singles champ, Scott Gens doubles and Troy Haverly handicap champ with a 97 all alone.

Good shooting guys!

12. Paper Skeet

Paper Skeet Member

Just got back, safe and sound, cleaned the gun and got everything put away. Got 1 yard and two trophies. Thanks to the club, and especially the Mason City High School trap kids. You were great. Plan to come again next year.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.