1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartland Grand on presquad.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Francis Marion, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when the Heartland Grand will be on presquad.com. For some unknown reason I am unable to send Dale an e-mail. Won't go through. Hopefully there will be a Heartland Grand, as long as the E.C. doesn't bankrupt us first.

2. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Steve; I don't believe Dale is going to use pre-squad this year. To pre-squad use the insert in the program or download it off his site.

Ken

3. Francis Marion

Ken,
    Thanks for the info. I do believe, however, it states in the program you can use presquad.com. I will admit, when I download it, the print is almost too small to read. I may be mistaken.I know Dale is on here from time to time. Maybe he will help.
    Thanks again.

4. Francis Marion

5. TomR

TomR TS Member

Ken,
    It does say on Page 21 of program item 10 that presquading will be offered on Presquad.com.

6. Francis Marion

7. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Steve; I just got off the phone with Dale and he confirmed that we will not be using pre-squad .com this year. If you want to pre-squad use the mail-in insert from the program. Sorry for any inconvenience. Ken

8. Francis Marion

Ken,
    Thanks for the info. Not the news I wanted to hear, but I guess I can figure the pre squad form out. Seems a little confusing, but I'll manage.
    Thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.