1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heart Stirring-Watch

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mixer, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

A great American video. Click the link.

Eric

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Incredible God Bless them one & all!!

3. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Thanks for posting, brought tears to my eyes........GOOD LUCK

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

In July of 2007, my wife and I lost our home and business in the Flood and Oil Spill that took place in Coffeyville, Kansas, a National Disaster. From Kathleen Sabilius (then Governer of Kansas) to especially the local police, flood victims were treated like s_ _ t! What you see on TV during a disaster (caring officers wanting to help) did not take place there. The local police treated individuals with a threatening tone and when I ask one why the local police were allowing looting, their response was "well then, what would you have us do"? I've never seen the front door of a jail yet was threatened with arrest several times during this period. But the thing I remember most about those horrible weeks was the military presence in that town. The soldiers were our friend, treated everyone with more than just respect and I saw many of them go to tears, stand at attention and the like when flood victims approached them. I'm a long time supporter of all police and still am. But our service men are the very best among us...PERIOD!

God bless them all!

milt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.