1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heard over at the trap club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

I heard the trap shooters over at the trap club saying how they were wussies and little girlie shooters who not only couldn't compete but wouldn't want to lose shooting against real shotgun shooters.

The trap shooters were saying how they not only didn't want to but couldn't swing side to side while holding a gun and trying to shoot because they did not have the coordination that the skeet shooters had.

The trap shooters were saying how they not only didn't want to but couldn't shoot wobbly or bunker trap because they couldn't handle the varying wider angles, target heights and speed of the targets.

The trap shooters were saying how they really couldn't do anything other than stand online and shoot targets that always basicly go straight away at a slow speed and how they hated all the other shotgun sports because they knew they all were far better shooters than they are.

I sure hope this makes gordon@oldtreegunblanks.com happy now ... since he mentioned over on the "LOOK at this FLAME" thread about the boring threads on TS right now and how he wishes somebody could start a few flames worth reading. It's all your fault Gordon ... hope your happy now. ;-)))

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

He's gonna need better bait......We (as in trapshooters) already know the real truth about skeeter's.

Curt

3. dkdevries

dkdevries TS Member

Maybe Lumper has had to stand there, waiting to shoot, while the trap "shooters" have spent endless hours adjusting everything to get the target throwing equipment to throw the targets into their pattern.

I have and it's boring. What's way more fun is to move the gun and snap the trigger so that the pattern flies into the target wherever and however the target flies. Try it and I think you'll see that I'm right. Sure, I miss once in while but that's what makes the game fun...trying to get better.

Doug DeVries

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Doug ... shoot from a low gun and ask somebody else to call for your bird if you want to have some real fun.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

On March 6th, 2007 @ 11:49 AM
    MIA wrote the following:

Feed the troll.

Ms MIA ... just a little hint from the bulletin board world of the internet. You really do not have a clue about trolls since if there was one you were refering to you have now only fed them yourself by specificly saying the word "troll" and telling people not to feed them. The best food for them is silence so please accept my apologys for doing the exact same thing as you and please dont feed the trolls.

Dang I knew that deep down inside we were the same ... do you shoot trap, skeet, wobbly and bunker trap as well? Ya know that would really make us like brothers of the clay if you did.

6. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Skeet might almost be enjoyable if the shooters would stop kissing each other after each squad.

Tom R.

7. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

What's Skeet?

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

bridge....

Skeet's kinda like "Ball Room" dancing....'cept there ain't no "Hard Wood" floors.....if you get the meaning!

Curt

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Tom ... if there kissing after shooting skeet I'm gonna have to start shootin in more when them chookiehottie's are shooting if you know what I mean.

BridgeTooFarr ... skeet is a game that I guess involves some kissin.

MIA ... your definition of a troll is any person who acts in some fashion you do not like or that you do not agree and you then call them a troll. Lets just agree ti disagree or are you and leave it at that or are you actually trying to create some hate and discontent?

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh geez ... I've been hooked and I have swallowed the bait.

Your slick MIA ...your really very slick.

Our little agree to disagree thing started because Gordon started that awful quite thing around here lately and than I posted this and you began to kind of attack me and fan the flames and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. You trolled me and I fell for it ... you da man MIA!

I knew there was something I liked about you ... you da man!

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

MIA, you have potential. Spell and learn the comma when you get a chance.

12. 870TB

870TB TS Member

Where's joefriday when we need him?

Adios, Dirk

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Some people think Skeet is like this,,,<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/funny.flv"></embed>

I happen the think Sporting Clays is like this...<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/SportingClaysDougK.flv"></embed>

You decide..... Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.