1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Heard a new term for illegal aliens today....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "GIMMIEgrants"

2. marine_0341

marine_0341 TS Member

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. grammie

grammie TS Member

Appropriate!!!!!!!!! They are flooding across now in groups of 40 to 60!!!! Damn Border Patrol is lying again!!!! They are coming across ahead of an "amnesty"!!!!

Border Patrol IS NOT doing their job!!!!

George Bush is nothing more than a traitor to the people of this country and its constitution!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

Well,,,,I have been seeing it with my own eyes!!! It is a shame,,,,a godawful shame....With the help of the TRAITOR BUSH we shall be a 3rd world shithole yet!!!

I wish they would turn people like me loose!!!! I swear to you,,,we would not have a border problem,,,or an illegal problem............

AKA Grammie.........

5. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Putting on the Devil's Advocate hat for a minute or two, I would like to ask,
    "Where in the Constitution of the United States is IMMIGRATION listed?" The Constitution plainly lists NATURALIZATION (granting of the full rights accorded to any citizen, naturalized or native-born) as under the control of Congress but nowhere have I seen any mention of immigration (the entry into the country) mentioned and if it is not so listed, then the 9th and 10th Amendments would seem to preclude the Federal Government assuming or usurping the control of immigration.

This is another one of those thorny conditions where because I do not like something it must be against the law. That is not true. If there is no constitutionally mandated recognition of the permission to control or regulate something, then there is no legal basis for the government to control or regulate it. The process to be followed to allow Federal control of Immigration would be a Constitutional Amendment granting that power to Congress.

You realize of course that the Constitution does provide for the defense of our borders but this seems to imply from military invasion. Since we are not at war (at least at present) with Mexico, there does not seem to be a justification for repelling invasion from Mexico. Now if we were to DECLARE war (not those mealy mouthed spineless "Military Assistance Programs, Police Actions, Foreign Government Military Training Advisors, Civil Unrest Assistance programs" or other things that Congress tries to pass off as not being a war in spite of American Soldiers bleeding, being killed or maimed or captured by those we are not at "war" with) then there would be a Constitutionally Mandated action possible. You realize of course that the Congress we have now, have had for quite some time and, unfortunately can expect to have for some long term into the future, does not have the backbone to actually declare WAR. They all want to have an "escape clause" to use when a military action (not a WAR) goes bad. They speak out of both sides of their mouth. Do you expect anything different with immigration????

6. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

No, not really. I expect the govt to keep screwing the American people out of our country. Bidness as usual.

When it comes to mexico, Bush = Judas.

7. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Heard yesterday that illigal immigrants are responsible for the deaths of 25 Americans per day...Got to get the borders fixed now...Mizzou

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just as a thought ... if it were not for those immigrants, either legal or illegal our country would not be what it is today. Immigration both legal and illegal is what this country has been built on and is being built still today.

Just sit back and ask yourself ... if we kicked them all out would you be willing to pay $5+ for a head of lettuce? Do you realize what the actual cost of some products would be if they were all gone?

Just think of it this way also ... most unemployed Americans who sit back and complain about illegal immigrants rant about them taking all the work but if they themselves were willing to do the same work immigrant labor would not be needed. If they are willing to do the grunt work of our nation and we allow them to do it instead of changing the unemployment laws of this country and thus forcing people to actually get out and work.

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Lumper....Using the $5 a head for lettuce, just don't fly. We're already paying that 5 bucks a head. We're probably payig more.

Who do you think right now pays for their kids education, who pays for their hospital emergency room visits, who pays for the "3 hots & a cot" for the 25-30% that are in our prisons, who pays for the inflated insurance premiums, to cover the loses from those without insurance.

Wouldn't you say(?)...."We Do"

As for the amnesty (am-nasty) programs that are being offered up....let's say of the 20 million that are here, only 10 million are allowed to stay, do you honestly think that any of their employers will be offering them health insurance, as part of their employment?....NOT!!!

Who now is going to have to pay that bill??

10. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Lumper's argument is the tired old liberal example that has no merit at all. Just look at how many illegals are locked up for felonies and housed at our expense, cost of anchor babys who's parents drain our social services, emergency rooms and the list of negatives go on and on.

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ok ... I'll go the other end of the spectrum.

If a ferner cant produce legal documentation on the spot when checked by any law enforcement official why not just put a bullet in the back of there skulls and then there wont be any more problem. A bullet and cremation is cheaper than sending them back. As soon as the word gets out that we kill illegal aliens there should be a mass exodus back across our borders.

12. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

lumper,

Ask the people who got sick over green onions at Chi Chi's how much they'd have paid for their tacos if the people who picked those onions didn't wipe their butts wuth their fingers.

Old Ranger

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ranger ... who said it was the workers in the fields that was the cause or did those workers pick the onions and hand carry them to Chi Chi's and also prepare the dishes for the people as well.

BTW ... was it green onions at Chi Chi's or was it green onions at Taco Bell? ;-)

14. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

Green onions , according to the FDA, were the cause of the hepititus A breakout here in Pittsburgh last year. The latest article in the local newspapers a few weeks ago quoted the FDA as saying that it was determined that the onions were tainted when they came from the Mexican supplier. 600 sickened and 4 dead.

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Why don't we just surrender to Iran like Bush did to Mexico, just come on in and get what you want. They are only taking from the low-life middle class, Us rich folk have no worries.

16. grammie

grammie TS Member

Ask yourself,,,,How much am I really paying for ILLEGALS,,,and what they do????

For starters,,,,they stole 8 billion dollars last year alone!!!!

They tax medical resources to the breaking point,,,YOU pay for it!!!

You pay to educate them!!!

You pay to feed them!!!!

You pay to incarcerate them!!

You pay their legal fees!!!

You pay the price for drug running!!!

You pay the price for human smuggling!!!

You pay the price for ruination of your National Wildlife Refuges!!!

You pay the price for Illegals driving without insurance!!!!

You pay the price for violent crimes!!! Murder!! Rape!!!

You pay the price for Litigation!!!

In other words-------------------------YOU PAY!!!!

And you are going to pay for the next act of terrorism on a massive scale!!!!

You pay by surrenduring YOUR MANHOOD and letting YOUR country be overrun!!!!

The Japs,,,The Krauts,,,The British,,,The men that came before you made it so you can live free!!!! YOU made their sacrifice,,,,,NOT WORTH A DAMN!!!! You allowed to happen what those others couldn't do by force!!!!! And YOU laid down and showed just how yellow an American can be............YOU PAID!!!!

And everytime you stand to pee,,,and give it that little shake,,,,You should think to yourself,,,,I may as well of had a vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what is all this Bullcrap about a 5 dollar head of lettuce???????????

AKA Grammie............

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

You are dead right on this one Gram. The sheep do not know their fate.

18. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

grammie,

I think this is the first time in the couple of years that I've been following this site that I agree with you............... But I still don't understand your punctuation?????????????????????????????????????

19. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

Great News Congress runs the country and makes laws not the President. Maybe you failed government in school. And you can thank the local officals and law enforcement at the border for not enforcing the rules.

To many people like you point the finger at the President. Local government is failing to do their jobs of enforcing the laws and rules that are already established.

Let Congress and the New Media and them keep blaming everything on the President. Why don't we punish the people who hire illegals. They know that they are wrong and nothing happens to them and there are laws on the books to punish them. Again local officals and people in the local community fail to make law enforcement do there jobs. Again and Again it is your local communities who fail the people. Is the president suppose to come to your home town and run it, I think not. You are way of base and barking up the wrong tree. You local officals want you to believe that it is someone elses problem, but it boils down to them passing the buck and not doing there job.

And they have you believing it.

20. Edward Turner

Edward Turner TS Member

mastergunner,

When you can give an explanation for Nat'l Guardsmen getting a commendation for doing NOTHING when they see a group of illegal aliens and others getting reprimanded/arrested for shooting or even detaining theses Mexican losers, THEN, maybe, your argument would merit further consideration.

These guys are doing what they're commanded to do. The jerk-offs in charge have no balls!

The guys in the field should have orders to shoot illegals on sight. Otherwise they might as well stay home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.